Tuesday 26 November 2013

Rest, Relax & Rejuvenate

Spa painting
Soothe Spa Art


Don't you think that the "Spa" has become an overrated concept these days? I don't deny that some of the spas may be really relaxing but overall they have literally become a fad value. To some relaxation means only when they land up in a spa and for those who can't really make it to spa for whatsoever reasons relax in their own way. I probably would fall into the second category where I would devise my own ways of relaxation. To begin with, the right ambiance makes a lot of difference especially in unconventional spaces at home like the bathroom and vanity. The space should be soothing and calming the senses which acts as a great stress reliever. One of my creations really helped me to uplift the ambiance. Cheers! 

5 comments :

  1. Hi Anurita...Found your blog and liked it very much. Please accept the versatile blogger award from my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never yet been to a spa... never felt the need to... I find my peace in one big fat bar of dark chocolate :D:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anurita nice creation. I am sure poster size of it will reflect the perfect ambiance.

    ReplyDelete