Monday 17 June 2013

Painting in Bathroom

I prefer my bathing space to give me a "spa" like feel everyday. Besides the decor, lot many variations can be done to bathroom spaces (often look quite stereotypical) to make it look beautiful and different from others. I place fresh flowers in a vase everyday in my bathroom that rejuvenate my senses daily. The aromatic oils in the bottles kept on the shelves spread a distinct fragrance to my bathing space. Like they say the energies of the home need to be balanced and bathroom is one space which needs utmost care and consideration.

Another way of enhancing the aura of the bathroom is to hang paintings that reflect the essence of your vanity. Though we often consider art to be displayed and limited to our living rooms and bedrooms, it really creates a great ambiance. My painting is an attempt to enter the arena of vanity dressing!


Bathroom spa
Bathroom Spa

Painting in bathroom
Vanity Art for bathroom





No comments :

Post a Comment